IF I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU CRAZY EMAILS

My apologies. Apparently my yahoo account has gone rogue. From the looks of things I've forwarded a lot of crazy things to several people on here. Sorry guys, total accident on this end. I'm gonna try and see if I can get it fixed.

Sorry for the trouble! -Eric

Re: IF I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU CRAZY EMAILS

Change your password.

Re: IF I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU CRAZY EMAILS

Lucky 1
My wife has trouble with YAHOO too.
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: IF I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU CRAZY EMAILS

shultz_1978
That happened to me. I think you replied to one and that is how I found out. Change your password.
I did and have not had any problems.
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: IF I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU CRAZY EMAILS

easyrider12
sleep posting
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: IF I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU CRAZY EMAILS

Easy,you find the best pics!

I was thinking about that Shultz,I remember that.

New password so all should be well.

Just didn't want you guys to think I was abusing your emails to peddle fat pills. Apparently that's what I was forwarding

Re: IF I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU CRAZY EMAILS

Half-Caf
I didn't bother clicking on any links -they looked fishy
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: IF I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU CRAZY EMAILS

free2ride
Lucky 1 wrote
My wife has trouble with YAHOO too.
with Yahoo or with a particular yahoo?
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)