http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Piute-putt-1977-CB-750-F2-td3196204.html

.

Re: Just another "T" shirt

easyrider12
Hey piute, Mike and Frank would say that was a "good pick",  how did the saturday bike meet-up go, hope you didnt get rained out.  Tomorrow i'm putting the block heater to my bike and going upriver to the dam .  will post pics around 6.  crossed fingers.  later bud.
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Just another "T" shirt

easyrider12
Bike's rolling boys, I'm off for gas and first ride of the season.....

50 km ride and bike is working well but it's time to start wrenchin'.   (sorry for being a thread jacker ha!)
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Just another "T" shirt

I bet there's fish in there. A bucket of helgramites,a pole and a shade tree...oh yeah!

Re: Just another "T" shirt

easyrider12
Yes shiny, just down the road from golf, camping, a beach, BEER STORE, and o yeah....fishing.  Rent a houseboat for a weekend if you have an extra $1000-$2000 cash in your pocket.

No ride today with the heavy rain, I think i'll tear down and rebuild my bbq instead, maybe pick up a few beverages for the wednesday night warmup.   cheers
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Just another "T" shirt

easyrider12
I would like to start off by appoligizing to Piute, I'm sorry I didn't mean to use your thread to go on with my nonsence up at the dam or wherever, I'm sorry. I thread- jacked you on something simple- but I should not have done that either way.  I will start my own thread on my own shenanigans, (and tomorrow I'm going up to walmart to by a new shirt0 later-bro_
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Piute-putt-1977-CB-750-F2-td3196204.html

‎3600Hp of Detroit grunt

Oh I crack myself up sometimes!
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Just another "T" shirt

shultz_1978
Easyrider12 You should set back have a drink or two and think about what you have done and the repercussions they may cause. Alone with the sleep Piute will be losing.

Well ok maybe not.  Carry on gentlemen. lol
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie