Interactive wiring diagram

This is pretty cool. You can turn off the parts of the diagram you dont need and they dim out. Makes it very easy to read just that one part you need.

http://oldmanhonda.com/MC/wiring750K1.html

Re: Interactive wiring diagram

rrgunslinger
Yep, used this when working on my CB.  He has some good info.
American by birth. Cowboy by choice! Vero Beach, FL http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/grandpaslinger/HD%20Road%20Glide/IMAG0046.jpg

Re: Interactive wiring diagram

   Pretty cool never noticed that there.

Re: Interactive wiring diagram

Lucky 1
Thanks shiny ribs, that is very useful.
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Interactive wiring diagram

easym5
Thanks mate thats brilliant,never seen one like that before very helpful

Re: Interactive wiring diagram

jamman18
Yeah, I like that one as well....here is another very useful site:

http://www.dansmc.com/MC_repaircourse.htm
Phil. 4:13 " I can do all things through Him who strengthens me"

Re: Interactive wiring diagram

Elliot Cannon
Great links.  Thanks much.
Maintain thy airspeed, lest the ground arise and smyte thee.
A mile of highway will take you one mile.  A mile of runway will take you anywhere.

Re: Interactive wiring diagram

Spyder
That is very cool, but why would they offer the options to not wire the coils or starter?
sp-
See my work at www.custom-shop.net