Intro and current project

jdholley
Hey Guys/Gals
My name is JD, I live in Oklahoma City.
Love motorcyles,

In my garage currently:
1971 CB 750, 1973 CB350 & 2005 Suzuki DRZ 400SM

I picked up the 750 a couple of months ago, like many of the other stories this bike wasn’t running and hadn’t been running for 15+ years. After getting it back to the house, within four hours my brother and I had it running, I bought this bike from the original owner so a plus for this bike was having the title, after getting the tag current, and a couple of minor fixes, I've been riding this bike. This bike is 100% bone stock, all original parts. My plans for this bike is a café racer,

The 1973, 350 was given to me, I haven’t spent a lot of time on this bike, it needs a lot of work.  It’s a down the road project-

And the DRZ is my play around bike, fun bike-

Ive got a couple of pictures of the 750,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Please ask any questions, give any advise, (like parts websites)
Ill keep you updated on the 750 café build

Thanks for looking

Jd

Re: Intro and current project

wvhardtail
Welcome! Nice stock bike. I look forward to see where you go with this one. If you haven't found it yet there is a link here to download the service manual. It has definitely saved my bacon a few times. There is a also a list on here for parts places and other helpful sites.

Re: Intro and current project

jdholley
Photobucket
Photobucket

Clubman bars, no air box, rear fender-
its still got along ways to go.

Photobucket

Re: Intro and current project

wvhardtail
Tank looks great! Keep it up!

Re: Intro and current project

jdholley
This post was updated on .
LoL, well thanks-
ill be using that tank, be its not gonna look like that.
color scheme is still up in the air,

and that's not the seat i'm using either.