It's National Ride to Work Day; Did you ride to work today?

It's National Ride to Work Day; Did you ride to work today?

rich
In the U.S., June 17th, 2013 is Ride to Work Day. Did you ride to work to day?

Looked like rain this morning but I went ahead and rode. The roads were a little wet after heavy rains last night.
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: It's National Ride to Work Day; Did you ride to work today?

shultz_1978
Yep I rode. I can always run it around and park in the warehouse if need be
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: It's National Ride to Work Day; Did you ride to work today?

easyrider12
I rode to work for the sunday nightshift and covered my bike just as the rain started to fall.  12 hours later I arrived home and covered up again to rainfall.  Lost a co-worker over the weekend, sad times, popular guy, life goes on..... :(      easyrider.
my bike is my only transportation, ill keep it going.
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.