July 23 to 27, 2015.

motogrady
Administrator
3 hrs from Baltimore/DC.
6 from NYC or Myrtle Beach.
4 days of mostly vintage motorcycling.
Stop by for a day, get a room for a night, or pull a "Then Came Bronson" camping deal if you like.

End of July, for 4 days, in Terra Alta West Virginia, it's all about the bikes.

http://mckeesskyranch.com

Forget about life for a bit, and live a little.

Re: July 23 to 27, 2015.

Right at the time of your where i finally get to make some money.  Bikes and hvac bidness dont jive very well. I'm keeping this one in mind though.

Re: July 23 to 27, 2015.

free2ride
motogrady wrote
the link is incorrect . . . here it is . . . looks interesting!

mckeeskyranch [one too many esses]

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: July 23 to 27, 2015.

Maybe I can get hackjob together and show up for the rides on the 23rd & 24th. Definitely looks like a good time.

Re: July 23 to 27, 2015.

motogrady
Thanks free2, can use all the help I can get with this stuff.

I think this is the 3rd, maybe the 4th one.
I'm gonna do the vintage ride and field meet thing.
Got my ass waxed at the field meet thing, thought I'd kill em.  I mean, it's only
A figure 8, thru the cones and a slow race, where you go heads up against another guy
Across 30 yards, first across loses.  It's on grass.  The guy that won did it on a gold wing
With his grand kid on his lap.

I'd love to have 10 or 20 cb 750s show, all under a tent, that would be cool.

Hey, it's a good time to catch some stuff you never see, super laid back, no alcohol or drugs,
A few days where it's all about the bikes, and the ride.

Anyone coming give me a shout, I'll keep you posted on what's current.