Just Got My 81 750c

Martial20
I'm new to this forum but I wanted to share a pic of the 81 750c I just got. Very happy so far with the bike, it runs beautifully. Considering it has not really been ridden in the last 15 years it started up easily and rode great. Couple small repairs I'll need to make and one of the carbs is leaking fuel from the overflow tube. I'm thinking I'll need to take that carb apart and make sure there is no gunk stopping the floater or needle. If anybody has any suggestions on where is a good place to get parts I would appreciate it.

Re: Just Got My 81 750c

Piute
   Well good early morning l.o.l. nice clean bike ya got there,you seem to have the right Idea ,Sea foam and aerosol can(need straw?) carb cleaner can get ya a long ways,these guys have been helping me out with info and parts of there own,So welcome,run a search for your year and prob.bet it's in there also the Manuel,Will get ya started.fer now .Very helpful sight and a FEW good storys...Piute N Judose...

Re: Just Got My 81 750c

Welcome to the forum. Nice bike. I also have an 81 C model, but mine is not near that nice. We have a section where, you can download the manual, and a listing of parts suppliers. I usually go to vintagecb750.com myself first.

Re: Just Got My 81 750c

Hi there! Great looking bike!Wow!i would be happy to have that,too!!Love the 4 into 4 pipes! Hope you enjoy it

Re: Just Got My 81 750c

Martial20
Thanks all! I found the section with the manual, that will come in handy with the carbs. Thanks for the suggestion on the parts site, it has some good stuff and I'm already ordering stuff.

Re: Just Got My 81 750c

cityslicker
thats really nice man,, I dig that

Re: Just Got My 81 750c

Just dropped in to admire your paint...again.

Re: Just Got My 81 750c

Martial20
Thanks man. The fuel leak is all fixed and I have had it out enjoying the fine weather here. Rides like a dream!

Re: Just Got My 81 750c

Piute
Throw in a few miles for me and I'll have a cold one for you ,
  BE SAFE , >>>Piute<<<