Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda

Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda

clintwillis
This post was updated on .
Letting go of these.  Never ended up using for my project never had gas ran through them, been stored inside in original box.

Included are

CR29 Carburetors with (8) Main Jets, up & down size,
DP1824 Pod Air Filters
8 really good quality hose clamps (Carpy sells this brand) 4 of them are for filter side and 4 are a bit larger to fit carb boots easily.

RETAIL IS $855.90 + whatever the clamps are worth.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111297868825?item=111297868825&viewitem=&vxp=mtr
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111297868825?item=111297868825&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

http://www.dynoman.net/carb/keiCR.html#cr29s
1979 CB750K

Re: Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda

clintwillis

Re: Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda

Will you accept a bad check? Because I really want these.

Hahaha.  No however I would accept less than I listed them for because eBay and paypal will take a cut.  I would seriously let them got for 675 shipped if somebody would pay directly through PayPal.
1979 CB750K

Re: Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda

"I would seriously let them got for 675 shipped"
Hey Shiny, you could scrap one of those broke down diesel trucks for that.

Re: Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda

LOL. Not a bad idea buddy,but they aren't my trucks. Luckily, mine is still chugging along. I think Crys is getting spoiled to it.

I'd love to get a set of these beauties,but I'm really wanting to find the magic solution for getting the CV's to act right. Probably a losing battle.

Re: Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda

The "MAGIC SOLUTION" to getting CVs to run right, is to replace them with these.

Re: Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda

clintwillis
That is the truth, only reason I am getting rid of these is because I traded a fj1100 that was in pretty shape I had picked up for 100 bucks for some sweet mikunis and since these are new I figured best idea was to sell these and get some cash back.

I have talked to all these dudes that are always trying to run pods on their cv's I always say been there done that either live with the airbox or move on up with a pair of mechanical carbs
1979 CB750K

Re: Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda

I agree with you guys. But I'm stubbornly optimistic at the same time.

I have a couple racks of roundtops here that I've been thinking about fitting to the bike,but I dont want to lose the accel. pump feature. I've contemplated keyholes too, I just don't have a set on hand to play with.

Considering I'm currently driving a 4wd truck that I bought for $600, I'm having a really hard time justifying another $100 for a set of carbs.

Re: Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda

mattthebiker
Hey Clint, Do you still have those CR29s for sale??

Re: Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda

clintwillis
Hey man, sorry I do not.

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 7:33 AM, mattthebiker [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Clint, Do you still have those CR29s for sale??

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Keihin-CR29-Carbs-1979-82-CB750-K-F-C-DOHC-Honda-tp4049166p4051348.html
To unsubscribe from Keihin CR29 Carbs - 1979-82 CB750 K,F,C DOHC Honda, click here.
NAML

1979 CB750K