Looking for CB750F/900F Parts

mc9hundo
Looking for side covers for CB750F or CB900F

also a Kerker header in good shape if someones got them

email if you have these parts mjcunningham10@hotmail.com

mike

Re: Looking for CB750F/900F Parts

rm56-2
David Silver Spares in England, or cmsnl.com good source for parts. The side covers may only be reproductions though. I found a nice reproduction for my 74 CB 750 from cmsnl.com. I looked at an OEM part at a dismantler that was trashed and they wanted $75.00 for it. The thing was cracked and patched with JB weld. Ebay for the header, but be prepaired to pay alot.

rm

Re: Looking for CB750F/900F Parts

bomber81
i have a 1981 cb750f and selling parts off it have side covers and everything else.