My 1980 750F

Polymer
Here is my 1980 CB750F. I restored it back a couple of years ago and made a few cosmetic changes but otherwise stock. Runs like a bat outta .........
See all the restoration pix at http://www.polymer52.webs.com
Look in the project gallery.

Shameless plug for my site.. Jerry's World of Toys. Restoration information and more.
www.polymer52.webs.com

Re: My 1980 750F

So what dealer did you buy that from that had a new one sitting around, cause I KNOW it was not restored! It looks to pretty!

Re: My 1980 750F

Polymer
Here are all the pictures of the restoration plus many of my other projects.

http://polymer52.webs.com/apps/photos/
Shameless plug for my site.. Jerry's World of Toys. Restoration information and more.
www.polymer52.webs.com

Re: My 1980 750F

wvhardtail
Sweet!