New introduction and new project

Merlin750
Hey all glad to be here.  Was on another 750 Forum but (leave it at that).  Looks friendly here. with a nice layout ... hope to be able to contribute.

Picked up a K2 CB750-2035361 a month ago from my Father-In-Law.  He's now 88 and decided since his balance is a bit off maybe he better quit riding.  Had a Vetter Vindicator fairing on it and the luggage rack, crash guards, and an air assist for the front end ... all off now and sitting in a bin to be sold.  So far the entire bike has been torn down, cleaned, some parts replaced and some polishing done.  Rebuilt the front MC and Caliper and working on the fork seals.  Painting the fork lowers a satin black as well as some of the engine components.  Little bits at a time.

When I got it home:

A few days later:  Since this photo was taken I've removed the front end for the rebuild.

This is my other ride that I rebuilt last year:
"Worry is interest you pay on a debt you may never owe"

Re: New introduction and new project

wvhardtail
Wow, looks good! The front fairing kind of reminds me of the old Bat bike from the 1960's series. Like the second one, especially the POW sticker! I am in the middle of a project myself.

Oh and welcome!

Re: New introduction and new project

vern401
Both are nice bikes..