My 81 F

ccRider246
A little dirty in this picture but here's mine.
Chris
'81 CB750F

Re: My 81 F

You call that dirty?

Re: My 81 F

mikey440
  Nice lookin bike, i need to get myself a tank bag!!

Re: My 81 F

ccRider246
The tank bag is definately the most useful of my storage bags. It goes everywhere with me. I just wished I had bought a larger one.
Chris
'81 CB750F

Re: My 81 F

pat english
i feel like youre guna pull me over with that bike.whers the siren?just kidding.thats pretty sweet.looks like you acutally ride that thing.

Re: My 81 F

ccRider246
THanks, man. Yes, it definately sees the road quite a bit.
Chris
'81 CB750F

Re: My 81 F

pat english
thats cool.i wish i could be like you.i have a serious problem:i cant stop from taking things apart.pray for me.(jk)

Re: My 81 F

ccRider246
Nothing wrong with taking things apart..as long as you can put them together and they work
Chris
'81 CB750F