My 82 Supersport (When it was together)

CBShannon

Re: My 82 Supersport (When it was together)

mikey440
 This Bike Looks Fantastic, keep up the good work!!!

Re: My 82 Supersport (When it was together)

Damn that is shiny!

Re: My 82 Supersport (When it was together)

dave Esch
That IS one shiny motor sickle. I like it.

Re: My 82 Supersport (When it was together)

pat english
looks good.whyd you take it apart?whats it look like now.post up some pics

Re: My 82 Supersport (When it was together)

CBShannon
Well, there is alot in the picture that you can't see. There was a big dent in the top of the tank, the shift side exhaust header is krinkled, the were tears in the seat, there was rust on the frame, and alot of bolts and stuff were starting to corrode, the front fender is cracked completely through. So, I've been buying new parts preparing for a complete tear down. Right now it's about 1,000 pieces. It's gonna get new paint,frame and swing arm will be powder coated. I've been cleaning and polishing the carbs for about a month now. They are looking incredible. When this bike goes back together it will be one of the cleanest, best looking original cb750f supersports out there. I will post pictures when it is done for sure.

Re: My 82 Supersport (When it was together)

pat english
dang.that sounds freakin sweet.i wish i had the patience to do that.im doing that with a harley right now.but not the honda.i just wana ride the honda,ya know.