My baby

mamalo65
My new baby!!!

I love this bike. I got her about two months ago. I have stripped her down since this pic was taken and totally cleaned her up. Stripped the frame, cleaned up the engine, changed the plugs, had the carbs rebuilt. I put her back together over the last week. Had some trouble with the carbs at first. Thanks to  wvhardtails advice on tapping the bowls to unstick the float. She cranked right up last night. She running a lil rough but have not set the timing. Still have alot of restore to do, but i'll get it done a lil at a time. It just a $$$$ thing.

Thanks for having such a good forum. Look forward to getting to know ya'll.
Mamalo