1980 CB750F Super Sport

Cemoto
20,000 miles.  Koni rears, S&W air forks, Yoshimura 4/1, 900 cams, pearl coat1980 CB750F Super Sport
1980 CB750F Super Sport

Re: 1980 CB750F Super Sport

Nice, how does it do with the 900 cams and yoshi?

Re: 1980 CB750F Super Sport

Cemoto
It is pretty responsive for a 750.  It revs up to the redline quickly.  I've burried the speedo a couple of times at 90.  It is hard not to ride fast - love the sound of the pipe!
1980 CB750F Super Sport

Re: 1980 CB750F Super Sport

dave Esch
Very sharp. Looks like a really clean bike.

Re: 1980 CB750F Super Sport

davew
where did you come across the yosh pipes

Re: 1980 CB750F Super Sport

Honzilla
I've got a 91' CB 750.

My biggest gripe is that there is only one disc break in the front and drum in the rear.

Do you know if the forks you have would fit my bike?

What kind of difficulty are we talking about to change from single disc up front to double, and drum in rear to disc?

Thanks for any help you can give a Honda noob...

Re: 1980 CB750F Super Sport

Cemoto
They came with the bike............
1980 CB750F Super Sport

Re: 1980 CB750F Super Sport

Cemoto
Here is a shot of the bike w/o the tank bag.

1980 CB750F Super Sport

Re: 1980 CB750F Super Sport

wvhardtail
Nice bike. I love the pipes!