My bikes

Maz

My bikes

Maz
Hi again, all.

Just thought I should upload pictures of all 4 of mine seeing as I just had to send pictures to my insurance company for 'Agreed Value Insurance'.

They're all runners and they all get used, but getting off the CB500T straight on to the FJ1200 can be a bit of a shock!!

Maz
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)

Re: My bikes

You certainly have some nice bikes there. Nice to see the 79 still has its 4-4 pipes!

Welcome and don't hesitate to join in on our somewhat questionable activities!

Re: My bikes

Truck
I'm loving that stripped down Goldwing, I bet that thing screams down the road. All the bikes look really good.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"
Maz

Re: My bikes

Maz
Thanks Truck,

it's one of the very first batch in the UK in '75. It still surprises riders of some 'modern' bikes away from the traffic lights, despite having 80,000 miles on it! It's been looked after but I've got a few repairs to do - It's suffered from a common Goldwing problem where the cross tube that the centre stand is welded to has split at each end. The engine will have to come out so that I can weld the tube. Winter's coming so it'll give me something to do in the evenings!

Maz
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)
Maz

Re: My bikes

Maz
Thanks for the welcome Re-run.
I've had a look around the forum and it seems you guys have a load of fun AND a load of knowledge. keep it up.

Maz
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)

Re: My bikes

vingtsous
Hi Maz!

I DO loooooooooooooooove your 500t.....even the color is kinda strange........

Is it original color?

Nice bikes!

1976 cb750 k6  (rebuilding)
1972 cb750 k2 (project)