My first bike ever: 1980 cb750k with 8,000 miles. All original! Needs all new gaskets and seals they are dry rotted.

My first bike ever: 1980 cb750k with 8,000 miles. All original! Needs all new gaskets and seals they are dry rotted.

Molly
Wondering wat it consist of changing gasket on oil pan?

Re: My first bike ever: 1980 cb750k with 8,000 miles. All original! Needs all new gaskets and seals they are dry rotted.

oil pan is easy peasy. most honda shops will have the gasket or can make it. I had to get one and my honda shop have the template and cut it out for me. Was like $10 but prices change depending on location.

Biggest thing to remember is to keep the bolts in the correct order as some will be longer than others.

You may also have to drop your exhaust, maybe.