Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

William
I have a 1979 CB750 Limited Edition that needs a rear back rest (sissy bar) and small carrier rack. Please call me if you have one: 503-701-9085.

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

Wolfman
has anyone replied back to you, cause I'm looking for a sissy bar for my 79 cb750L. and would like to see if anyone on here knows where to get one or has one sitting around willing to sell it?
________________________

1979 Cb750L 10 yr anniversary edition

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

lcochran
I have a 75 cb750F, i removed the backrest and luggage carrier, would you be interested in it?

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

Wolfman
can you send me a couple pics to see what it looks like, and to see if the connections are about the same from '75 to '79?
________________________

lcochran
Yeah sure thing, give me a few days

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

Wolfman
Hey, did you get a chance of get some pics of this? I was just wondering.
________________________

1979 Cb750L 10 yr anniversary edition

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

delagrassiass
has anyone asked you if you still have it *sissybar, and may I see what it looks like?
sincerely
Angel

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

lcochran
Yes i still do. Im working on getting pictures up for two people right now. I'll post them tonight

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

delagrassiass
I just signed up for this site and I was curious if my post previous had. Showed up.  Please let me know if you have your backrest and luggage rack.  If so may I have pictures?
Sincerely
Angel

have you got the original tool kit that came with the bike? If so are you selling?

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

delagrassiass
been curious when you might post the pics of the backrest.

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

idahobilly
i have a sissy bar i removed from a 1974 cb750. Perfect condition but i do not know if it will fit a 1979? If anyone knows please let me know and it's for sale! make me a offer or ill put it up on ebay. Bill

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

KingRock501
I Have a Backrest/Luggage Rack from a 77' cb750c. $40.00 plus shipping 501-240-2150

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

Shkapper
Hey there,

I have a complete sissy bar with the rear lights if you need,it's from a 79 limited...

http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx42/Shkapper/10th%20anniversary%20cb750%20parts/?action=view¤t=10thannsissybar.jpg&newest=1

Regards,
Matt

647-501-5655
mattshapiro@rogers.com
I heart cb750's

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

Rare Breed
If you still have this I will take it if we can come to a reasonable price aggrement.  Just let me know what you want for it and I'd say I'll take it from there and we will work out the details.  Thanks.

Mike
RARE BREED

RE: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

globalfastener

I already sold the bike.

Let me know if I can help with anything else

Be sure to check out our insurance salvage auctions(open to the public)

We now offer Chrome Plating!!!

Thanks

Adam

Kentucky Cycles

105 MacArthur Ct Unit A

Nicholasville Ky 40356

859-536-0261

www.kycyclesalvage.com

Re: Need Rear Seat (sissy bar) and rack for 1979 CB750 limited

cam
I have a sissy bar seat from my 78. chrome shines great. some rust in the corners where it mounts up but im sure some elbow grease and chrome polish would clear it up. no rips either