Stock early gas tank cap clasp cb 750

mike
I am in need of a early 70s cb 750 gas tank thumb clasp. Its the one without the key, just push down the chrome thumb lock and the cap pops open. Its for a customers bike and I need one FAST. Anyone that has one hit me up mmpp71@visualimpact2.com Thanks. Mike

Re: Stock early gas tank cap clasp cb 750

nyraised
Is this what you are looking for?
CB750 1969-76 Honda Gas Cap! Factory New!
Here is link, if so

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CB750-1969-76-Honda-Gas-Cap-Factory-New-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5adced03e3QQitemZ390253577187QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Here is another
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-Gas-Tank-CAP-CB750-CB550-CB-CL-SL-500-450-350-360-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem483d222da2QQitemZ310263295394QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence
A bike on the road is worth two in the garage.

Re: Stock early gas tank cap clasp cb 750

mike
No, I was looking for the thumb piece you push to open the cap. I found one this morning in a motorcycle salvage thankfully though. So Im good to go.