Need an oil pump for 1979 CB750

My mechanic sees some scoring on the housing and the internal parts of my current oil pump.  Dealerman wants about $250 for a new one.  Does anyone have a known good oil pump they want to sell me?

Send me a private message if you do.  Thanks in advance.

Re: Need an oil pump for 1979 CB750

UPDATE: Apparently a brand new oil pump is no longer available. There may be some on dealer shelves or somewhere.  Keep this in mind, and make sure you service the oil strainer regularly as part of the preventative maintenance shown in the FSM.

Some folks/companies are rebuilding old pump units, but I can't speak to that.