New Member-Check Out My Plans

jk333
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I ran across this on cardomain and like what hes done with the bike. Im working with an 81 Honda 750 Custom: originally looking like this: Image and video hosting by TinyPic mine has a black seat and its black primer for now. I put 0" rise drag bars on it, but they put dents on either side of the tank because of position. So I bought a set of 1.5" handlebar risers. that cured my clearance problem. Ilike the look of clip on bars alot. They look very stream lined with the bike, however my back does not. the lean over angle is alot. it looks to me like in the first pic, the guy went with bars with a little bit of rise to avoid clearance problems, but kept the sleek low profile look. I also want to change my rear taillight set up to put a new style taillight right behind the seat and use Harley Davidson "bullet style" smoke lense blinkers on the side of the seat in the back. The first pic shows the bike wit the rear fender removed. I want to keep mine. Im thinking about covering the original hole in the rear fender with my license plate sideways with 4 remote amber lights on it, just to be legal. I have a set of round bar end mirrors that I will add, that drop down like on the first bike shown. I painted the Comstar Wheels silver on mine too. And I love the 4 into 4 exhaust, so Im leaving that stock. So what do you guys think?, commnents, suggestions?

Re: New Member-Check Out My Plans

blackhawkrider
Looks good to me, I love the clean rat look flat black gives when done right. Mod on my friend.

Re: New Member-Check Out My Plans

jk333
thank you :)