New Member - boughtnotbuilt

boughtnotbuilt
What's up, Y'all?

My name's Peter and i'm from Cincinnati OH.  I ride a newly bought 81 750 hardtail.

I have VERY limited knowledge about the inner workings of bikes, and i'm looking to grow my knowledge....soooo thanks for all the help and sorry in advance for all the headaches

Peter

Re: New Member - boughtnotbuilt

boughtnotbuilt wrote
  I ride a newly BOUGHT 81 750 hardtail.
What???? But, your username....?

Just kidding, man.

That's a tough looking machine you got there.I really need to own something like that.  Welcome to the forum.

edit: just realized your username is NOT builtnotbought.  Hello, I am the village idiot around here.

Re: New Member - boughtnotbuilt

Skyshadow07
Before you edited, I was going to chime in about that. So his username is spot on haa.
But hardtail though?! How does that ride man?