New member from Quebec

foudl
Hi everyone, just found this forum and since i own a Nighthawk 750 1982, i would be happy to share pics of. my bike (if ever i'm able to)

Re: New member from Quebec

foudl

Re: New member from Quebec

seestheday
Nice looking ride.  Are you missing your side covers?

I'm curious about the nighthawks; other than the cosmetic stuff, is there any difference between them and the 750's?
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: New member from Quebec

foudl
I think it  is mostly the same engine (79-83), and regarding the side covers i found a pair close by my hometown (after searching for almost 2 decades) someone stole my originals covers long time ago,i will find a new picture with the panels on.

Re: New member from Quebec

Hoosier Daddy
Welcome!
I've found myself lately admiring NightHawk wheels. Might try swapping in place of Comstars.
Sure look to be lighter!
81 Honda CB750C - Current Project
67 BSA Spitfire MkIII - Next Up (Full Resto)
81 Honda GL1100 - Bob / Cafe´
80 Suzuki GS750L - Bratstyle
72 Honda CB450K5 - Basket Case
73 Honda CB350F Cafe' (Gone but not forgotten)

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!

Re: New member from Quebec

foudl
Here are the pictures with the side panels, there is also a picture with a shadow 750 1984 (wife's bike)

Re: New member from Quebec

sgtslag
I love bike porn...    Sorry, couldn't resist!  They look like they are maybe three years old, not 31!!!  Sharp.  Very sharp.  I hope they get miles -- remember, they were built to produce smiles.  They are from my favorite bike period, with the classic, teardrop tank designs.  That was the golden age, for me.  I may have to print those off, and hang them in my garage...  Thanks for sharing!  Cheers!

Re: New member from Quebec

vingtsous
Salut foudl! tu est d'ou??
Moi je suis a rimouski...
1976 cb750 k6  (rebuilding)
1972 cb750 k2 (project)
1986 kawa ex500
1987 shadow 1100
2005 suzuki katana750
2008 klr650
2009 pair of adidas

Québec

Re: New member from Quebec

seestheday
Small world. I lived in Rimouski for three months on a French exchange back when I was in high school.
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: New member from Quebec

free2ride
Small world. I was in high school once
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: New member from Quebec

vingtsous
Really sees??

Youre right.....a very small world!

Where are you now?

Do you come back to Rimouski sometimes?

If you do, come to see me, we'll have a beer and i'll show you my ride!
1976 cb750 k6  (rebuilding)
1972 cb750 k2 (project)
1986 kawa ex500
1987 shadow 1100