OIL stopper seals and springs, back from the dead!

OIL stopper seals and springs, back from the dead!

elan
Hello all,

Im happy to announce that I have remanufactured the discontinued oil stopper and seal. I did a limited run, and have about 75 still available.

If you are unfamiliar, this is what keeps the oil in your oil tank. THe original rubber begins to harden, and the spring loses tension, and oil begins to seep by. This causes an empty oil tank and a sump full of oil.  I will have them available in a couple days, and can post a link to them when ready. They are made of FKM (viton).

Anyone interested?

cost is:
$23.00 For the stopper seal and spring
$28.00 for stopper seal, spring, and 4 viton orings for the pump ports.

 plus $2.07 shipping within USA, and I also ship internationally.

Thanks,

elan

PS sorry for the purple dots in the pic. Thats what happens after putting my iphone through the washer machine!

Re: OIL stopper seals and springs, back from the dead!

elan
THese are available on ebay now if anyone wants oneā€¦.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161167667423?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

THanks,

Elan