On the hunt for a 900F motor

Truck
Looking for a 900F motor to cram into a 750 frame. I'd prefer running, but I'm thinking about a 985 big bore so Free turning is alright
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: On the hunt for a 900F motor

On the off chance you can't find a 900 motor, you can drop 900 cams into the 750 motor.