'82 CB 750k Titled frame and engine

blujayzlax18
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
 "You do or do not, there is no try."

Re: '82 CB 750k Titled frame and engine

Is what you see in the pictures all that you are selling? Any body panels ? What's the story on the engine? Running when pulled?  What area are you in?. Im in the Roanoke-Lynchburg area.

The frame, wheels, and engine is what's for sale. I've got tanks, fenders, electrical, body.. Etc. I'm in Roanoke

Yes the engine was running. It has minimal wear. Don't know the exact milage, but looks to be in sound condition. It's been garage kept since the engine was removed. Fins are all intact, gaskets maintain proper position; no defects. Carbs were sealed off when removed from frame.