PIUTE PAD ......kickstand down in March

    Right now I can only PRAY and hope I get it .
http://joplin.craigslist.org/apa/3546727706.html
       10 miles from work / 2 blocks from custom bike shop(have been using)
                "TONY" at C & S cycles,likes working on metrics He says.

                            Keep me in yo prayer on this guys
     WE need a good safe place to stay and stop moving around having a bigg
     dogg makes it hard to get a place are own

Got I was not fie-naturally ready was just looking around and this is as close to perfect as I wont.
     make payment and arrangements for/in February then move in March..Thank God

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Johnnylevi
Praying for you Piute!
1981 SS with Kerker 4-1 exhaust and extremely attractive rider.

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Alright!  Praying you get it bud!

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Piute

     Think I'm on the Verge of over staying with my Cousin Paul,
   maybe it's just me thinking Don't matter ,
   Planed to move in March was just looking around found this ,
   can't pass it up,It's small (thats what I wont)
   Inside is better then new,outside needs lots of attention(paint / new fascia boards),
   Has small car-port But has nice Lil covered patio to park bike and work on.
    See about getting pics tomorrow after church(my church in that town also)May rain,
                     Thank you all for thoughts N prayer's May God Bless you also.

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

                                           WELL
      THX. to God for listening and working on my side again,
    Stopped by house after church,guy was moving out he showed me more of house & yard.
Lisa(landlord) asked when I could move said in month but would have power turned on to prevent pipe's from freezing On Friday.Said was her main concern & liked the way i think.
 House faces East Bigg azz tree should give plenty of shade

                      Back yard is small but only needed for Judose

                                 Alley side of house drive thru carport ,
                          Lisa having me put in garage door for better security

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

shultz_1978
That is a nice little pad for you and Judose. Good luck 2 you Nothing but good.
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

So you got it? Cool!

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Piute

shinyribs wrote
So you got it? Cool!
       Yep
     Now need to fill it left everthing in Wisconsin
     ,Don't need much any how for now,
     Plenty of time not going any weres Ya might say.

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Fill it with motah sykal parts Front door is at ground level too. So it'd be easy to get the bike in the house

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Piute

     Brand new hardwood floors,
    And you wont me to park my oil leaking Jap-Crap in there,
     Dang rights I am,Cover floor and put some ply down,
     Has a patio door staight across even with front door

                             Have to have somethinbg to sit on

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Patio door?! Even better! Your saddle bags will fit through,too!

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Piute

      Am stripping her down get parts ready for paint and plating,

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Reminds me of the Patio Apartment I used to have. I covered the living room carpet with plastic, and OSB, and used it as a shop. Turned the spare bedroom into a little TV room. Was really cozy, and the apartment manager was cool with my parking the bikes inside.

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Piute
TOOLS1 wrote
Reminds me of the Patio Apartment I used to have. I covered the living room carpet with plastic, and OSB, and used it as a shop. Turned the spare bedroom into a little TV room. Was really cozy, and the apartment manager was cool with my parking the bikes inside.
TOOLS
  Just as I plan,Have a washer & dryer closet in hall way that should be great to put roll-away(toolbox)& parts shevles,.

    She'll have to catch me with bike inside Those Hardwood floors are 3 months old,pushing it in & out to Patio No Prob.
     But my bigg azz fold out table will be full of stuff inside till it warms up

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

easyrider12
hey Piute, nice pad dont worry about laundry, maybe a neighbour can help out, better to keep your TOOLS inside, haha.   cheers -  EZ
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Piute

    Lots of single Mom's at the laundry-mat,
   People think I'm weird cause I hag out my cloths to dry
                             well the bigg stuff

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Piute
Now the home owner hits me with a Different deposit ,the 1st was for last months rent now I have to have a 300 $ damage deposit on a House that needs lots of exterior work,

    All the window frames need some replacements,as well as all 6 corners of house rot

             How the yard looks is very important to me so bigg azz burn pit mess
inside is great few busted switch cover and door handle thru bed room wall but very clean,

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Piute

                        Had To stay at the Pad (fart sack on the floor )
                                                   To wide took 1 off

         We got about 3inches of ICEcovered with snow
          A Co-worker picked me up on his way,reason I moved To that town Closer too.

                           Nice N warm spot,but found nice corner

                           still completely emptie

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

Cool bike in the house is all the furniture you need! IKEA,eat your heart out

Re: PIUTES PAD ......may-be..

shultz_1978
Warm roof over your head some where to keep the bike and food. Look like a bachlor pad to me. When is your first cook out?
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie
12