Please dont ban me

Okay,this is not Honda related,at all,but i grew up riding nothing but KTM dirt bikes.I wouldn't dare ride a bike without a left side kick,i was KTM devoted.Now i am digging the CB750(as any man should)and also love the whole cafe thing.But when i ran across this i almost had a fit.Like i said,totally not Honda related,but i thought others might like this

Please excuse the cheesy music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thwva_nkTMo

Re: Please dont ban me

I heard somewhere that Ghostrider's chopper was KTM powered.

Re: Please dont ban me

....what?...are you messin' wit me?    The one in the movie?That was a H-D,wasn't it?

Re: Please dont ban me

Johny Blaze's bike his Dad gave him (Grace) was a HD Panhead, but Ghostrider's bike was a KTM powered custom built machine.

Re: Please dont ban me

Really?!?Thats cool. Man!KTM knowledge and Felice Brothers music videos...you are on your game tonight!!!Respecthaha

Re: Please dont ban me

Daddyman
That is bad a$$
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Please dont ban me

You know what? After drinking another beer, and thinking about this. I can not let this go unpunished. From now on, you must pee sitting down.

Re: Please dont ban me

Thats ok...cant miss that way

Re: Please dont ban me

Now here is something really cool http://www.hulu.com/watch/223928/american-trucker-bandit-and-the-snowman#s-p3-so-i0

Re: Please dont ban me

ksharp
that is a sick machine, super clean super mean

Re: Please dont ban me

It says EXCon it.When i was riding KTM's EXC stood for enduro/cross country.HAHA  Somebody cafe'd a dirt bike!!!I love it.  It kinda like putting dubs on a tank

Re: Please dont ban me

Lucky 1
"chessy music?"

I liked the bluesy jazz music. better than someone screaming hateful or depressing thoughts in a dropped D tuning .
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Please dont ban me

HAHA   Good point donald!