Question for mark PBG?

easyrider12
Mark PBG, just want to know,   If I get my passport, and ride to FL for the month of Nov.  would you store my bike for me to be picked up in the spring??  I think It would make for an awesome thread lol,  let me know.  (maybe I could overnight at shineys?   haha)  leaving oct31 haloween
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Question for mark PBG?

easyrider12
P.s.,  I have not checked with shiney yet lol
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Question for mark PBG?

You can stay with me if you can keep up on the way to my house through the mountains. Don't get lost...

Re: Question for mark PBG?

easyrider12
Shiny, I think google image can get me to your place, lol..

I'm dead serious, tomorrow, I'm going to get my passport , then oct31, I'm going to pass over on hells night....

Who's In??
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Question for mark PBG?

MarkPBG
Sorry, I have no where to store it. This house doesn't have a garage. I keep my bike inside in the den, with the battery unhooked to avoid a short circuit fire, but I'm not sure I'd like to keep a stranger's bike inside. Also, I'm still renovating this house. It has no kitchen, and only one of the two bathrooms is functional, they both need renovation and there's still boxes and boxes of stuff in every room which I can't put away until I finish the restoration and have somewhere to put it. In the future, when I have the house done, I won't have a problem hosting any of you riders that pass my way, but right now, I just can't.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Question for mark PBG?

Sounds fair to me. And honestly,this little hut I live in is tiny. My shop is about 3 times the size of my living area. But who needs a bed when they have a bike,a sleeping bag and a tent?

Easy,you come this way,we'll find some twisty roads and some fire wood and have a big ol' time.

Re: Question for mark PBG?

easyrider12
Yes, sorry Mark PMG I was having a good night out and got ahead of myself, sorry for asking.   Same for you Shinny...I love this site, and I'm sorry for over-doing it..  lol.   Good-night guys.!
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Question for mark PBG?

Why not just rent a small storage unit in FL?

Re: Question for mark PBG?

free2ride
TOOLS1 wrote
Why not just rent a small storage unit in FL?
TOOLS
there you go, making sense again.

you probably never figured on being the mature one on the site, did you?
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Question for mark PBG?

MarkPBG
You didn't overdo it. I'll be glad to host once my house is fit for the eyes of others. Right now it looks like it could be a feature on that TV show "Hoarders". LOL
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Question for mark PBG?

easyrider12 wrote
Yes, sorry Mark PMG I was having a good night out and got ahead of myself, sorry for asking.   Same for you Shinny...I love this site, and I'm sorry for over-doing it..  lol.   Good-night guys.!
Not a problem buddy. Once me and Crys get a decent living situation sorted out I'll be better setup for stuff like this. One day I hope to be able to set up some sort of meet where we can all get together. Maybe an annual or bi-annual type of thing. We're all over the place(members here) but I think we could probably do a bunch of separate events. One for the East coast,one for West coast,etc.

I'll never have a huge house,but I do have 100 acres for plenty of tents!

Re: Question for mark PBG?

easyrider12
LOL, you guys crack me up, apoligizing to the apoligizer!   I Just woke up and fell off the couch, and under the coffee table, that's a first.   Put yesterday's breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the oven so I'm up for a while.    Still Pondering a run to Florida on oct 31, maybe some cougar will rent me a room for a month and let me park my bike out back of her trailer till march, I can only imagine, will keep you guys updated for sure ;)   2+months to go.......
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Question for mark PBG?

easyrider12
Yes Shiny, an east coast meet up would be a great idea.  I know there are updates here for local bike meets, but one for us bunch of misfits (speaking for myself) would be a yearly must do.  maybe based around some other weekend event (is there a honda sturgis??) ha!
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.