Rebates on Fram Air & Oil Filters

rich
I just came across this rebate form for Fram filters. It's good through the end of the year. Just thought I'd share it here. $4 - $6 rebate or a free hat.

http://fram.com/products/rebates_and_special_offers/?pid=223

Seems like I'm always having to change the oil on something around here. And living on a dirt road, I change my air filters a bit more often too. So I'll be taking advantage of this offer.

I don't think the oil filter for CB750s is an "Extra Guard" so you'll have to buy them for your cars and trucks.

89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Rebates on Fram Air & Oil Filters

Thanks for the heads up,but i always get screwed on mail in rebates.Dynomax has owed me $50 for over a year and goodyear owes me $375 for a slick. If youre gonna give me a deal,just do it. Wasted stamps i say

Re: Rebates on Fram Air & Oil Filters

Piute
  We don't excpect you to mail them,I use fram even though wix is better orange matches my block, and kina like that hat..Piute...

Re: Rebates on Fram Air & Oil Filters

My mother-in-law taught me a neat trick that works, on mail-in rebates:  send it with delivery confirmation.  It costs extra, so it is only worthwhile if your rebate is large enough to cover the cost, and then some.  We bought a computer, nine years ago, with $385 in rebates:  sent them with delivery confirmation, received our rebates.  Have done it with smaller rebates, always get them.  Have sent in a few without delivery confirmation, never received them.  Something to consider.  Cheers!

Re: Rebates on Fram Air & Oil Filters

Good idea SgtSlag. Just makes me mad you gotta do something like that to get someone to do what they said they would.