New helmet

So I just got a new helmet. An AFX fx-90. I had an m2r 901(?) modular. WOW is this thing light! I got the box and I was wondering if it was empty.
It is built so well and the quality is excellent. It is rated dot AND ece. I like the ece as it is more stringent AND a helmet from each batch must be tested to maintain certification.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/product/649762/AFX-FX-90-Helmet-Scalar

This is the lid I got and at that price AND free shipping!

Re: New helmet

Thats a nice looking helmet!   Especially for the price    .I run this one in the car when im racing. Kinda pricey on that site,i got it for $95 in town.   The thing i like is the matte finish almost feels rubbery. Doesnt get scratched up when it bangs on the roll cage.Very durable finish.   It is heavy though,need one like yours once i get my bike going.Thanks for the link!!!
http://www.kneedraggers.com/product/649881/HJC-CL-16-Helmet-Solid-Matte-Black

Re: New helmet

Piute
 H J C  thanks fer the reminder ,I bought 1 of those just like that(yard sale ?),but scatched up gloss blk.plastic took it apart and left for my brother(wisconsin)to mess with paint idea's mmm ? wonder whats on it now,I can't were it to tight with persciption glasses,Broke my googles was pack in a box,opps. check that sight for one that drops lower jaw peace with shield,can't stand wearing the dang thing but do n did most the time,run to many miles alone to take chances..Piute..thx.

Re: New helmet

I wear glasses too    sucks with a helmet    if your glasses or visor fog up use a product called "cat crap"  works great      mine used to fog up bad in the summer sitting in staging lanes with a fire suit on    not with cat crap     good stuff

Re: New helmet

I have that same problem. I'll have to go out, and check the sandbox. Knew that stuff had to be good, for something better then dog treats.

Re: New helmet

good one    you got style tools

Re: New helmet

Piute
 Think the niehbor has one (cat)if this crap work it would be the only $h!t that has ever,will try anything ,thrown away lots false stuff,I'll bet any shop I go into that there anti fog shields will Fog

Re: New helmet

I'll have to go out, and check the sandbox.

Sandbox? Oh you mean the "cookie jar"!

Re: New helmet

I have bought anti fig that didnt work too    but always willing to try      its was an ooooold guy at a bike shop told it would work...you can always trust the old guys       put it on and tried to make it fog  with my breath...wouldnt fog     great stuff and cheap too

Re: New helmet

Dw07u
I've never seen anything like that, "cat crap", like can someone please elaborate as to how the stuff looks, where I would find something like that?

Thanks
Dress for the fall, not the ride...

Re: New helmet

I got it from a shop in town     they dont sell bikes   just accessories     here it is    i think it was $5 or so    looks like a little tub of lip gloss like your lady friend would carry    goes on like paste wax    smear on-let haze-buff off    i would think most any bike shop would carry it    or anyone selling helmets or goggles    sporting goods store maybe ?       if not i can send some out if you need some     here is a pic of what to look for

Re: New helmet

Lucky 1
Looks like a real good buy.
 I read all the Snell and DOT requirements also.
On a Roadstar Adventure.