Salute to our Nations birth!

Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans! Have a great day, some great rides, and blow something up!

To our fellow members in other countries, you godless heathens! /jk!

Re: Salute to our Nations birth!

easyrider12
Yes, happy belated 4th guys!   easy

your dang ol'  dang ol' daytona 400 was rained out again today giving Aric Almirola the win?  DOH   he's in the chase now.     ;)
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Salute to our Nations birth!

easyrider12
Just today added the "burning man" festival to my bucket list.  (moved to top 5)  goldwing is ready to go to nevada
I'll pack my own kindling in the trunk  lol

easyrider12

going up in flames at the end of this year's festival  :0

Bye the way, since I know the best laughs are the one's you make of yourself,   I'll let you guys know that I dropped my ball cap in my toilet tonight, but rescued it in time for a rince under the tub,  LOLOL it's almost dry
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Salute to our Nations birth!

easyrider12
maybe that will get shiney's attention    lol
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.