I have a swapping questions.

BecauseRaceCar
Will anything major, (i.e motor, wheels, tank) swap over from a 1992 Nighthawk 750 to my 1980 CB750F? My friend is parting out his Nighthawk and I would love to grab some parts if they are reverse compatible.
CB

Re: I have a swapping questions.

I don't think much would cross over. I mean, you could probably swap the front end with a little work and the swingarm and wheel. I doubt you could swap engine parts or something like that. You might be able to mount the whole engine but of course that would take a fair bit of fabrication and such to make it fit and bolt up.

I doubt anything would be directly bolt on.