Santa delivered just a few days early

I received a deck of Honda playing cards, new in the box, from about 1983.  All sorts of bikes from that year. Sometimes the box lots at an auction hide some treasure, sometimes it's just junk.

If I can, I'll scan a pic of a 750 and post it here.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Re: Santa delivered just a few days early

Cool find man.

Re: Santa delivered just a few days early

easyrider12
I was expecting something more, lol.  Would like to see a card posted, I believe I'm a card short of a deck, but maybe I'm just only a joker anyway.    I lost my leather biker jacket at the bar Thurs night, but popped in last night(sun) and found it slightly hidden out of sight behind a chair and window.  It survived the weekend unseen.  Nice little christmas present on top of my new haircut today.  Now off to the beer store before close..    E Z thread-jacker
merry christmas gang!
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

P.S.,   If I end up at kareoke, I will make sure to wake up by noon and remove the green dot.... lol
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Santa delivered just a few days early

Well, since you asked, this is as close to I could find to the CB750.  Enjoy!!
Luke M

CB1100F

CB1000 CUSTOM

Nighthawk 750