Show your ride, What is your ride?

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

rrgunslinger

Dam is all I'm gonna say.
Harvey

On Mar 24, 2012 7:51 PM, "shinyribs [via Honda CB750&apos;S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I resisted the urge to post 4-wheeled rides til Lucky called me out. He started it!

Montvale,Virginia
DUE TO RECENT ECONOMIC CONDITIONS, AND THE RISING COST OF ELECTRICITY, GAS AND OIL, THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL HAS BEEN TURNED OFF.
Remember:Computers are fun...but you can't download a finished bike.   Get to work!
Common sense is not all that common
 Piute said it best:  "wheres my 10mm?"
Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else.

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Show-your-ride-What-is-your-ride-tp3849979p3854771.html
To unsubscribe from Show your ride, What is your ride?, click here.
NAML
American by birth. Cowboy by choice! Vero Beach, FL http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/grandpaslinger/HD%20Road%20Glide/IMAG0046.jpg

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

                                                     O.K. here is my Baby

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Lucky 1
Mighty nice super Sport there!!!
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

settles
This is my new daily driver. '09 Vulcan 900

This is my cafe project. I haven't done any cosmetic "cafe" upgrades. YET. '78 CB750K 4,XXX orig. (as best as I can tell) miles.

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Thanks.Dats my baby.I'll be glad when she finishes her sentence in paint jailI dropped her off Dec. 5th...not even in primer yet....friends

I just love that blue on your Vulcan,Settles!

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Charlie1717
My children-

1972

and my 1992 Ford Festiva

____________________________________
1972 Honda CB750Four
when I'm night riding the bike I'm driving my...
1992 Ford Festiva BP 1.8l Swap

Bargersville, IN

Thanks, Man. Honestly that's what caught my eye first.

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

settles
Nice looking bike! I'll bet that Ford goes like a stabbed rat! LOL!

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Cabreco
My classic cars notwithstanding...

Here are my girls:

Fiona

And Bernice

FIONA
1981 CB750K

Andy
Tennessee

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Cabreco wrote
My classic cars notwithstanding...
Pics Cabreco! Pics! Share man!

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Charlie1717
Oh it does! It is a blast to drive. Going from 60hp to 130hp is a huge difference! I know a guy with the same car/bp engine but his is a turbo and goes 11 second quarter mile on street tires.
____________________________________

Bargersville, IN

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

settles
Hahaha. That's awesome. That might be the ultimate sleeper car.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2012, at 8:38 AM, "Charlie1717 [via Honda CB750'S]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Oh it does! It is a blast to drive. Going from 60hp to 130hp is a huge difference! I know a guy with the same car/bp engine but his is a turbo and goes 11 second quarter mile on street tires.
____________________________________
1972 Honda CB750Four
when I'm night riding the bike I'm driving my...
1992 Ford Festiva BP 1.8l Swap

Columbus, IN
Anderson, IN (school)

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Show-your-ride-What-is-your-ride-tp3849979p3864515.html
To unsubscribe from Show your ride, What is your ride?, click here.
NAML

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Cabreco
shinyribs wrote
Cabreco wrote
My classic cars notwithstanding...
Pics Cabreco! Pics! Share man!
OK Here goes, These are my working girls:

my 1960 Chevy Impala

My 1963 Mercury Meteor

My 1974 Standard Beetle

My 1986 BMW 325es (M3 Clone)

My 1967 Olds Delmont 88 Ragtop

My 1972 Pontia Luxury Lemans 455ci Auto

My 1964 Mercedes 220Seb (gray market)

My next acquisition a 1973 Mach 1!

FIONA
1981 CB750K

Andy
Tennessee

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Wow! See,and Crystal fusses ay me and I only have TWO cars! I love that '60 Chevy.White on red,too. Thats a gentlemans car

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Ghost-Flame
Wow,
That's a lot of iron some of you have! Very nice. I would like to do a car someday but, not until I get a better garage space. In my 2 car grage I just have enough room for the 3 bikes without my wife having a fit every time she goes out there.

I take it some of you are retired and have the time to play every day. Wife and I were supposed to retire last year. But the crash did a number on our 401-K and my business profits in '7 and '08. We were on track to have enough income from investments and the business I sold to earn about what we were making working... not so much now. So, it's off to work we go! Maybe in 5 years or 10, who'e counting, LOL.

 People plan and God laughs!!!!    It's all good though

Keep posting gents there are a lot more members.
1980 CB750C DOHC
It's never too late to start something new!

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Nope...not retired. I can see me fiddling with these bikes for years to come. I can't even think about retiring yet.  What would I do with all that spare time?  I need to stay busy doing stuff, and thanks to recent tax valuations, I'm WAY upside down in my house value.

And so it goes.

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

cdaiscool
Ya, the only part of retirement for me is that I'm about to get out of here. Being 26 means I don't have the luxury of "Ahh, only a few more years".

I need to win the lotto.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Cabreco
Yeah, I retired a few years back at 50. Broke my butt for 25 years in international banking saved a lot & I got lucky on some investments.

& for those of you who can't figure out what to do after retirement,
here's the short list:

Wake up
annoy wife
eat breakfast
annoy wife
watch tv
annoy wife
check the news
annoy wife
play GTA4 on XBOX live
annoy wife
ride the bicycle 10 miles
annoy wife
eat lunch
annoy wife
tinker in the shop
annoy wife
ride the bike
annoy wife
work in the veggie garden
annoy wife
watch more tv
annoy wife
harass the cat
annoy wife
play my guitar
annoy wife
wait for 17yr old son to come home from school
annoy wife
yell at son for crappy grades
annoy wife
eat dinner

As you can see, I have a pretty full schedule.
<lol>

FIONA
1981 CB750K

Andy
Tennessee

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

cdaiscool
My day is quite busy as well.

Wake up
Shower
Go to work
Eat lunch
Come home
Play with bike
Work on car
Watch a movie
Eat dinner
Go to sleep

On weekends, you can also put in 'go to bar' and possibly remove 'go to sleep'.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Cabreco
cdaiscool wrote
My day is quite busy as well.
You seem to be missing something SUPER fun though...<LOL>

FIONA
1981 CB750K

Andy
Tennessee