So I'm browsing YouTube looking at cafe racer vids….

So I'm browsing YouTube looking at cafe racer vids….

MarkPBG
and I see THIS….it's sort of like biker porn… LOL
Cafe Racer Girls

makes for enjoyable Sunday TV, don't you think? :)
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: So I'm browsing YouTube looking at cafe racer vids….

Rusty Spokes
http://youtu.be/1J5GV-5N5fo This ones better lol it's a chick kick starting a honda bobber!

Re: So I'm browsing YouTube looking at cafe racer vids….

She was very cute...but soooo gonna wreck!

Re: So I'm browsing YouTube looking at cafe racer vids….

Half-Caf
shinyribs wrote
She was very cute...but soooo gonna wreck!
And then have bloody feet, too
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: So I'm browsing YouTube looking at cafe racer vids….

rich
I wonder if she didn't go on to end up like this young lady who had trouble negotiating a corner on her scooter:

89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: So I'm browsing YouTube looking at cafe racer vids….

BwaaaaaHaaHaaHaHaHa!"Scooter power!!!"...BAM!   Apparently too much power to hold on too! It caught me off guard and now i have wet,slobbery cookie crumbs all over my keyboard