Soda blasting

Re: Soda blasting

I am just planning on using it to mock up frames, and maybe a paper weight, so I doubt I will paint it. I wonder why it spent, so many years in a wet environment myself. I got it from a guy that used to do custom paint (Fud) here in Kansas City. He had a lot of bikes in magazines. He got from a guy who used to build hi-performance CB 750's, and race them. Notice that this block does not even have the pad, for a serial number?

Re: Soda blasting

Dw07u
maybe they used it to weigh down something in their pool or maybe as a decoration in their fish tank... haha
Dress for the fall, not the ride...
Ray

Re: Soda blasting

Ray
OLD?  Hell I was  hiking through the rice paddys in  1966. was a very enlightening experiance.
I even saw a  old harley some captain had bought off a villager. it had to be push started,  but it did run. lots of old honda 50s  and 90s in vietnam,  very few cars. The fun part was getting to ride in those helocopters all the time watching short little people in black jammies running  into the forest.  Never did find out why they ran away.

Re: Soda blasting

66? From what I understand the fun did not start until 68.  I thank, you, for your service.

Re: Soda blasting

short little people in black jammies     he he

I , too thank you for what you have done for our freedom

Re: Soda blasting

Dw07u
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been very active on the forum... been busy... anyway, blasted some parts from a water valve from my dads car, it was all corroded and such, will get photos up soon... the soda really made it shine :D next I plan to blast my engine covers :D

"short little people in black jammies" .......
Dress for the fall, not the ride...

Re: Soda blasting

What could possibly be more important?

Re: Soda blasting

Dw07u
Passing MAT1503... and PHY1501... and DRW111X... and EDA201W... and EDA3013...
Dress for the fall, not the ride...

Re: Soda blasting

 i see!

Re: Soda blasting

It's a youtube clip, and it's work safe.

RE: Soda blasting

Dw07u
Hahahaha! Nice one, thanks!

sent using E63

Re: Soda blasting

cheesehead
soda blasting is awesome!

[y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoB0MHVBvM[/y]
1981 CB750k  -  SOLD it and regretting it!

Eastern Ohio, Tri-State Area

Re: Soda blasting

Cheesehead    haha   soda blasting     good one   i love that video
123