Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Shkapper
Hey folks,

Here are a few parts i have for sale if anyone is interested.

I'm also looking for a gas cap for an 81 C

Regards,
Matt

http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx42/Shkapper/10th%20anniversary%20cb750%20parts/
I heart cb750's

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

mitchberry
how much for that front fender, and does it come with all the spacers n bolts n crap needed?   i'm interested in it....

please let me know asap.
-Your servant is your master-

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Shkapper
$25 plus shipping .

The mounting bracket is part of the fender. It lines up with the bolt holes on the forks.  I should have the four screws as well.

I heart cb750's

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Shkapper
Hi Mitch,

Shipping for the fender by ground, chepaest option was $28.00 bucks.  Are you still interested?
I heart cb750's

hey man, i can provide a UPS shipping label if you tell me the weight.  do you by chance have a caliper ??
-Your servant is your master-

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Shkapper
Doh, wish I had known...I just got the amount. I can put it on the scale at home. You're going to get charged customs and brokerage feed with ups

From: "mitchberry [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:36:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: Shkapper<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

hey man, i can provide a UPS shipping label if you tell me the weight.  do you by chance have a caliper ??
-Your servant is your master-

View message @ http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Some-79-10th-ann-parts-for-sale-tp1430445p1514944.html
To unsubscribe from Some 79 10th ann parts for sale, click here.

I heart cb750's

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

mitchberry
I just came to the realization that i have no idea if the fender will fit on my 78 cb750K.  i don't know if i really knew much about it when i initially asked.... any idea????

also....  customs and brokerage fees? where are you?
-Your servant is your master-

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Shkapper
I'm in toronto ontario...Canada.

I doubt it will fit an SOHC. 79 they started the DOHC's

From: "mitchberry [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:10:26 -0700 (PDT)
To: Shkapper<[hidden email]>

I just came to the realization that i have no idea if the fender will fit on my 78 cb750K.  i don't know if i really knew much about it when i initially asked.... any idea????

also....  customs and brokerage fees? where are you?
-Your servant is your master-

View message @ http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Some-79-10th-ann-parts-for-sale-tp1430445p1515736.html
To unsubscribe from Some 79 10th ann parts for sale, click here.

I heart cb750's

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

mitchberry
yeah, i know my year was the last of the sohc, and i know that the calipers changed in 79, and i think again in 80 or 81, but i wasn't sure about the mounts.....

 on the other hand, i'm good with fabrication.. i just....... dont want to buy it and pay for shipping and have 70$ invested and mess it up beyond repair on accident...

i dunno man.... i'll think about it......     thanks!! i appreciate you keepin up with it..
-Your servant is your master-

-Your servant is your master-

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Shkapper
No worries...if you find out it will work for you, its here...I'm sure its not going anywhere fast

From: "mitchberry [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 21:00:05 -0700 (PDT)
To: Shkapper<[hidden email]>

yeah, i know my year was the last of the sohc, and i know that the calipers changed in 79, and i think again in 80 or 81, but i wasn't sure about the mounts.....

 on the other hand, i'm good with fabrication.. i just....... dont want to buy it and pay for shipping and have 70$ invested and mess it up beyond repair on accident...

i dunno man.... i'll think about it......     thanks!! i appreciate you keepin up with it..
-Your servant is your master-

View message @ http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Some-79-10th-ann-parts-for-sale-tp1430445p1515896.html
To unsubscribe from Some 79 10th ann parts for sale, click here.

I heart cb750's

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Walt Williams
Just checking  if you have any parts left from that 79 10th ann bike.  any chance  you have the head light assembly and blinkers ?  need mounting parts  to forks as well ??  grab bar ?  rear blinker mounting brakets?

Thanks .......wfw

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Shkapper
I have the blinkers, possibly the headlight mounting bracket, headlight bucket...

Sent from my iPhone

View message @ http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Some-79-10th-ann-parts-for-sale-tp1430445p2113873.html
To unsubscribe from Some 79 10th ann parts for sale, click here.
I heart cb750's

RE: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Walt Williams
Nice , thanks for the rely........  gathering parts is part of the fun to all this I have found out and I say that with smile !! I just found a 86 SOHC 750 I'm trading a Poland power saw for.  cant turn it down for a parts bike, Engine is good  but will be have some parts available in the future to post.  Anyway  can you check on what do have for sure on the 79 10th L  and quick assessment of condition
 and let me know how much you want for these parts plus shipping.

Thanks  again .....Walt

RE: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Walt Williams
Just following up to see if you got my message , I would like to get the head light mountings, bucket, blinkers if you still have them .

thanks , Walt

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Shkapper
Hey walt,

Sorry, I was out of town for a bit. I will pull all the parts out of the garage tomorrow ans see what i have.

I heart cb750's

RE: Some 79 10th Ann parts for sale

Walt Williams

 Hey Shkapper, sounds great thanks. Say as long as your looking you wouldn't happen to have the 2 mounting brackets that insert into the rear blinks by chance ??

Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 19:17:38 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

<STYLE></STYLE>

Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 07:43:22 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

I have the blinkers, possibly the headlight mounting bracket, headlight bucket...

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 18, 2010, at 10:15 PM, "Walt Williams [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just checking  if you have any parts left from that 79 10th Ann bike.  any chance  you have the head light assembly and blinkers ?  need mounting parts  to forks as well ??  grab bar ?  rear blinker mounting brackets?

Thanks .......wfw

I heart cb750's

I heart cb750's

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Absaroke
Is the grab bar for a 79 limited edition still available.  If so, how much, etc.?

RE: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Walt Williams
Sorry no grab bar for the 79 cb L....:(

Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:07:31 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Is the grab bar for a 79 limited edition still available.  If so, how much, etc.?

Re: Some 79 10th ann parts for sale

Shkapper
Grab bar is gone but I have the blinkers to the 79 and a headlight mounting bracket from an
80 f model with the headlight and bucket . The same bracket supports the gauge cluster which I have as well

Sent from my iPhone

Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:07:31 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Is the grab bar for a 79 limited edition still available.  If so, how much, etc.?

View message @ http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Some-79-10th-ann-parts-for-sale-tp1430445p2148905.html
To unsubscribe from Some 79 10th ann parts for sale, click here.
I heart cb750's
12