Swing arm bushing identification help

I need new swing arm bushings.My bike is a 76 cb750f super sportThe swing arm i am using is off another bike.I know it was a k model,but not sure of the year.Both of my sw-arms,original to the bike+one i am using now, have bushings that have a lip on them vs just a straight tube. Would it be safe to order them by appearance alone? If you scroll down a few pages on this link you can see the two different pictures and the lip i am referring to.Or is there another way i can identify what a have? Thanks for any help!

http://www.partsnmore.com/parts/honda/cb750/?filters[category]=chassis&filters[fitting]=custom

Re: Swing arm bushing identification help

Here, you go. You need the second one down. http://www.vintagecb750.com/products/3/suspension/57/swing-arm-bushings-steering-bearing

Re: Swing arm bushing identification help

Thanks bud.Seriously,why do i even ask.And not just e mail you personally.Better price too! Very cool.

Re: Swing arm bushing identification help

Because this way we can share the info with everyone.

Re: Swing arm bushing identification help

Check this out. http://www.vintagecb750.com/products/3/suspension/44/shock-absorber

Re: Swing arm bushing identification help

They do look nice.Have to save up some nickels

Re: Swing arm bushing identification help

Bushing are on the way!Thanks for the link.You just saved me about $10.That will buy alot of peanut m&m's.

Re: Swing arm bushing identification help