Two more projects

fuzzystyle
Howdy all, first time poster here because my main bike is a SOHC but I got a good deal on two 750Fs

So the one with engine is a 1980 CB750F and the other is a 1982 750F lacking an engine. That is my SOHC CB550F on the right.

I am thinking of gearing/tuning the one with the engine for highway cruising but I am really excited about the 82, considering I need to get an engine why not go crazy and try and get a big bore then maybe racing carbs/stacks and drag exhausts.
Would love to hear some feedback!

Re: Two more projects

Welcome in!

And feedback: do it! Well, do it and post pics. Would love to see a big fire breathing engine get built.