What are you enjoying

Piute

    Glass of cold milk Bigg azz peace of spice cake,
   Just thought I'd share with the crew

Re: What are you enjoying

Grizzly and sweet tea. Life is good....

Re: What are you enjoying

cdaiscool
At the moment? Cold in our staging area at work. But, a switch won't program itself.

In 1 hour? Probably a buffalo burger. Awesome joint nearby makes a decent burger - bit dry, but that's buffalo for you.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: What are you enjoying

Piute
cdaiscool wrote
At the moment? Cold in our staging area at work. But, a switch won't program itself.

In 1 hour? Probably a buffalo burger. Awesome joint nearby makes a decent burger - bit dry, but that's buffalo for you.
                       What are you enjoying

                                       Don't count

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: What are you enjoying

MarkPBG
Just got the Sirloin Marsala & Chicken Bryan Ravioli from Carrabba's and have a very nice Pinot Noir to wash it down. I've been on a two week vacation for 12 days and this is the first break I'm taking from trying to catch up on my home renovation projects. I figured a nice dinner/late lunch was a good way to treat myself. My storm shutter and patio door estimate came in way less than I expected, so I will be able to do that in just a few more weeks! :) After dinner, back to etching the floor in the den in prep for the grey garage floor sealer...to turn my den into a motorcycle shop. I already painted the walls and hung the light. Two more days and my shop area should be set up. One room down and 7 to go. :) Progress is good.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: What are you enjoying

Yesterday, a 90 mile MC ride in 45 degree weather on my trusty Avenger-2. So good to get the bike out. It sat for about 3 weeks, so it took a bit of cranking to get it going. I was a little concerned about cold tires and cold pavement, but it tracked and ran fine.

Today?  Maybe some homemade pasta sauce over thin spaghetti.

Re: What are you enjoying

rrgunslinger
Coffee,
American by birth. Cowboy by choice! Vero Beach, FL http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/grandpaslinger/HD%20Road%20Glide/IMAG0046.jpg

Re: What are you enjoying

Piute

             45 degree weather ,30's wind chill easy,

                                Was 27 the other morning LOVE MY VETTER

                                               Coffee is always great

Re: What are you enjoying

cdaiscool
Was 63 or so today. Going out later with a friend and going to ride out to the bar and have a drink and meet up with a lady or 2 (and their boyfriends ).

Tonight's low is going to be about 45 deg. Shit, I'll take that any day!
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: What are you enjoying

Piute

        Believe we hit 75 today(lovin it)
   Had a Breakfast(1st)date,
 Then went riding couple hours in the hills ,(constant 25 mile wind) When pulled out to flatter land had 40+ wind gust had to slow down (2 up),more worried about staying in the lanes ,Cut the day short ,
                                BUT WHAT A DAY

Re: What are you enjoying

Re: What are you enjoying

easyrider12
A few beverages and summer staycation... I miss piute and judose stories
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: What are you enjoying

shultz_1978
Agree With you on this one Easyrider. I enjoy reading all the post But Piute had some good ones.

Hope he will return. I think Shiny had spoke to him a while back.
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: What are you enjoying

I did. Tried for a long time to get him through his email with no luck. I finally got ahold of him through a PM on facebook. I've tried several times since then to get him with no luck.

I miss Piute,too. He was always saying something to crack me up. And he was just an overall good guy.

Gonna go try and get him now......

Re: What are you enjoying

Whaddya know. It's his Birthday today!

Re: What are you enjoying

easyrider12
I'm enjoying a 12 pack of Coors banquet after hiking 4km's (return) to a beer and grocery store.   It was a nice winter evening, but the wind is now whipping at a deadly speed/temp.   I'm staying at a motel till friday march 13th when I (hopefully) return to newfoundland for a few months r'n r.  I will send a few photos from the cabin (cottage as you call it)   I have a snowmobile weekend planned for my arrival since the bike is tucked away till spring lol.   Brother bought a 1000cc deathcat or something like that, i'll have to try out.  I promise pics.
p.s.  I will miss maid service   #sacrificeslol
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: What are you enjoying

lol. A deathcat??  Sounds fun!