Windshields

ptiderman-2
I just got lucky (I guess) cause I just bought me a 10th Anniversary Edition CB750K. But my luck ran out. While riding, my windshield broke into 2 pieces. I have a Vetter fairing ca 1977 (I think) because after that year, the top 2 mounting bolts were replaced with clips. And since mine broke rather cleanly right through the top bolt hole (1 of them, anyway), I'm assuming it must have been made before 1977. Did this model come from the factory with the fairing?