Want to change a CB750F to a Custom

Tim1966
I have recently purchased a 1980 CB750F. While I like the bike, I prefer the look of the 750C custom. It looks to me that I would need to change the gas tank, seat, side covers, rear fender, and rear lights. Is it possible to do? Anyone know where a good place to get these parts from and what years 750C I could use? Or is there a good place to get aftermarket parts to accomplish this? Appreciate any info on this.....I'm a newbie and need all the help I can get.....thanks!

Re: Want to change a CB750F to a Custom

gignacr
Hi,

Check for parts on this site:  http://www.bikebandit.com/partsbandit/