Yamatoyo Motorsport

Peterwh
I just bought  front and rear sprockets from Yamatoyo Motorsports.  Fitted them yesterday with a new chain but that's a story in itself.  Service, price and quality were great.  Tom called me several times to let me know as the sprockets came in and he even called me yesterday to check I'd got them and everything was ok (they arrived Thursday-two day shipping, no extra charge).  This guy is a gem and highly recommended.

Yamatoyomotorsports.3dcartstores.com. No www-weird I know but that's it.

Re: Yamatoyo Motorsport

Awwww come on...tell us a story!
I recall having to use a pretty beefy impact wrench to get the front sprocket off my Avenger.  It was out of the frame at the time. No way to lock down the engine.

Re: Yamatoyo Motorsport

Peterwh
OK, here goes but it's embarrassing.

Did the job on the centre stand.  Stripped everything, changed the sprockets, polished the brake drum while I was at it, looking good so far.  Put the wheel back.  With an easy fit of the chain it was very slack.  One more link out and it was quite tight but I thought it would be ok.  Removed the links for the tight fit.  Couldn't get the chain on.  Dropped the chain tensioners down and got myself an extra quarter inch.  Took me about an hour to get the side plate on the joining link but everything seemed fine.  Replaced the chain cover and the gear shift cover.  Couldn't get the chain tensioners back up because it was too tight.  Took the axle out, which allowed me to get the tensioners up, but couldn't get the axle back in with the right side tensioner on.  Put the axle in with the tensioners missing and dropped the bike off the centre stand to see what happened.  chain was bar tight.  back on the centre stand decided to add a link back in the chain.  Split the chain and removed it to add the link.  Realised I couldn't re-thread the chain without re-removing the gear shift cover and chain guard.  Finally finished the job around 10pm last night.  The only thing that didn't go wrong was that my chain splitter didn't break, then I would have been completely sc'd.

Re: Yamatoyo Motorsport

luky@sonic.net
I also did business with Tom and he is a great guy and keeps his word.
I bought front and rear sprockets.
Great customer service.