alot of parts from 1980 750k

Truck
I have a lot of parts with this bike I don't plan to use on the build. Side covers, tail light, handlebars, etc.
Still going through boxes, but ask for a part and I'll see what I got.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: alot of parts from 1980 750k

boostaholic
Do you have the carb boots?

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: alot of parts from 1980 750k

Pastorscrooge
Hey Truck, I could use a left-hand side cover if its not broken (like mine.). Let me know if you have one, and what price you are asking.  New to the forum and don't want to break any rules so I'll just check back for your reply.  Thanks and God bless.

Pastor Scrooge

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: alot of parts from 1980 750k

Hey Truck
Caliper came yesterday. Thanks!

Re: alot of parts from 1980 750k

Pastorscrooge
Truck - They seem to be awful doggone fragile, don't they?!?  EBay has some with the same issue, and mine has the nipples intact but it's snapped right next to the lower nipple.  Oh well...thanks just the same for the offer.

Pastor S.

Re: alot of parts from 1980 750k

Jchop
New to the board looking for front left and rear calipers. Bleed screw was stuck sent them out and there just leak bike is a 1980 cb 750 f supersport

Re: alot of parts from 1980 750k

TXracer80
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED