carbs need em bad

j&e custom hondas
Hey if any body has a set of carbs for a 1981 cb 750custom ? I needem just bilt a rad ass ride and cant get the carbs to work right at all ? Any help would be greatly thanked ! U can e.mail me at sandersja70@yahoo.com again thanks

Re: carbs need em bad

vern401
what are they not doing right. What are the symptoms?  You sound like a mechanic to me so you should know what I'm asking. Is it not reving right, or does it need readjusting often to get it to run?

Re: carbs need em bad

Andyt59
I have a couple different sets of carbs. Both need rebuilt if you're not afraid to. One set is on craig's list:
https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=1895373356&db=lv (with pictures)
-Andy

Re: carbs need em bad

woodsrider250
Sounds like you most likely took the airbox off.  These don't like that.  Look for different carbs entirely.

Re: carbs need em bad

Andyt59
208-869-7045

I still have those carbs. Give me a call...