difference between models

Thalos
I am sorry I know this is a horribly newbee question but what if any are the differences between the 750c,  750k and the 750f, specifically for parts. thanks for all your help.

Re: difference between models

blackhawkrider
all of them use almost all of the same engine mechanical and related components. They all have different body work and different front suspension. Mostly they are just different looking.

Re: difference between models

Thalos
I really appreciate your help. I just have one more question, what years are compatible with the 1980 model. Thanks again.

Re: difference between models

blackhawkrider
your pretty likely to get parts that work from bikes between 80 and 82 before that there is alot of diferences and after that they started dropping the 750 line up substantially eventually ending up with just the 750sc nighthawk, which they carried for a long time.