first good ride! yeehaww!

wes

first good ride! yeehaww!

wes
took the bike up to ceasers head st.park yesterday. had a a blast. got passed by a couple of older fellas on big harleys in the curves, i am still learnin to ride. met them at top of moutain. all 3 of there first bikes were hondas. this bike runs great in the curves, pleanty of power in 2nd and 3rd gear. pleanty of power all the way for me. it does better at accelerating than crusin. still learnin what speed,what gear. all in all one great thrill. not sure if its the rumble of the open pipe that makes it feel sputtery at crusin speed but just give it a lil gas and away you go.
With my opinion and your knowledge, we can change the world.
KEEP YOUR FISTS UP, FOR BALANCE AND PROTECTION!!!
i like fat chicks

Re: first good ride! yeehaww!

That is awesome!!!Glad you had fun,whether you got passed or not.You do what feels comfortable to you.Thats how you keep it fun!!!I am so jealous,here is what im "riding" right now:one of these days...

Re: first good ride! yeehaww!

YEA ! I'm jelouse also,but more happy for you ! 1st run and jumping for joy,Teaching others ,I say you go at any speed that you fill comfortable thats why they have brakes,bike did good huh,Riding is a high ,but also addicting,Respect the bike and she will treat you well...Piute N Judose...

Re: first good ride! yeehaww!

free2ride
congrats on the good ride.

Mrs. Free  and I took a tour today -- her first long one with me. She hated the highway ride but loved the back country winding roads -- not enough that she wants her own bike [yet  ] but enough that I'll have a regular passenger.
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: first good ride! yeehaww!

Toolbabe, and I took a nice ride in the rain today. It's getting to the point where I have to make up excuses just to get some alone time with the Toolmatic anymore.

Re: first good ride! yeehaww!

he he he...HA HA HA....HAR HAR HAR   Oh,that is so bad man

Re: first good ride! yeehaww!

  Don't teach them to ride unless you have 2 or more bikes,then again she'll probly let you ride (in back)
   Had to buy my friend a bike just to keep her from riding mine more then me.For my b-day mined ya,Got what I wonted ...Piute...