help !!

mikeyboy1
can someone tell me how to post pics of my builds here? please make it idiot proof !
thanx  Mike

Re: help !!

When you hit "reply" it brings up a window. At the top of the window is a tool bar, and there is a button that says "insert image" just click on that, and then select "browse". Then just find the picture you want to post. It's not really hard to do. I know on other forums it is pretty complicated, and a severe beating would be more enjoyable, and less painful then trying to post pictures on them.

Re: help !!

mikeyboy1
thanx Tools.tried it but wont do it.

Re: help !!

eric moon
I tried it and it took a couple of tries to get it to work.
 Browse to file, resize if necessary, then type a description and insert.
It seems that if there is no description it does not work.
1980 CB750F S/S
1979 CB750F
York
England

Re: help !!

motogrady

Re: help !!

motogrady
Administrator

Like Tools said

hit insert pic

i click on "big" for pic size right away

click on "browse"

on windows ie this takes you right into your computer, no need for pbucket or imageshack.

find the pic in your files, click on it, hit open

should load in maybe 30 seconds

Re: help !!

rich
Just click the "Reply" link or start a new topic and the message window will open. Follow the steps below. After your picture uploads, click the "Preview Message" button at the bottom of the screen to see how it looks. If all is good, click the "Post Message" button.

How to
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: help !!

mikeyboy1
ok finally got it.thanx everyone.
Mike

Re: help !!

I think we should put Rich's diagram somewhere for future reference. But where?

Re: help !!

Put it in your sig. It will be on every page.

Re: help !!

Uhhhh Look at the post count under your avatar.

Re: help !!

mikeyboy1
easy boys,easy !!