help ..why doesnt my cams rotate when i spin the crank????? Help

help ..why doesnt my cams rotate when i spin the crank????? Help

steve taki
i just picked up a cb750 k dohc. i wanted to inspect it. i removed the stator cover to turn the crank. the crank spins freely with compression. but i pulled the valve cover off , while spinning the crank , the camshafts do not rotate? the cam chain looks taut and fine..what the heck it wrong..any suggestion..please send to my email at bill_sumoso@yahoo.com thanks

Re: help ..why doesnt my cams rotate when i spin the crank????? Help

TuNguyen-2
It should be run the CAM chain and move the fron and back cam. some hting wrong there. Is the cam chain from crankshaft link to from CAM still there ?